Pages

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

I Was Wondering


Saturday, August 14, 2010

Musings

I haven't been here for awhile. I wonder why. Do I just consider this something ELSE I have to do? Life gets so busy sometimes, even when I'm not doing anything! There is "physical" busy and then there's "mental" busy. I guess I've been "mentally" busy. Yup, that's my story and I'm sticking to it!

Sometimes I think my brain will explode out of the top of my head. Sometimes I think it will just leak out of my ears. And sometimes I wonder if it is even still THERE! Ever had days like that?

I'm worried about my (and hubby's) business. I'm worried about my country. I'm worried about my father (who hasn't been the same since contracting Encephalitis 8 yrs. ago) who is in a rehab facility at the moment. I'm worried about my mother, who is home alone and should be happy to be so, but seems to be falling into a depression. I'm worried about  my husband, who has recently had (again) heart-related issues. Should I be worried about MYSELF? Maybe...maybe not. 

After coming back from a two week vacation, I'm really not feeling the "relaxation" of mind and body that I think I should be feeling. Everything is just as I left it. No money coming in at work to pay the mounting bills. A house with cat hair fluffs blowing around the floor and into the corners of the rooms. A suitcase still sitting on the floor, waiting to be unpacked. Weeds have sprouted up to 3 feet high in places. Why can't flowers...those pretty things...grow like weeds?  Why am I sitting here blogging instead of tending to domestic chores??

BECAUSE I'M TIRED OF IT!!

Ok I feel better. Hey, maybe there IS something to this blogging thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment